algi40 omega 3 is a sustainable rich source of long-chain poly omega-3 fatty acids, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA).
It is designed to enhance dietary intake of these essential fatty acids in order to promote animal wellbeing while helping improve growth, production, health and reproduction.
|Dry matter (%)||99.9|
- A means to increase dietary intake of all the three health-promoting long-chain omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes better retention of DHA and DPA in eggs compared to linseed
- More than 50% efficient in transferring DHA and DPA from feed to eggs
- Increases uptake of the omega-3 fatty acids into milk and reduces saturated fat
- Enriches meat with omega-3 fatty acids
Why use algi40?
- Enhances embryo and offspring survival
- Helps reduce calving interval
- Increases litter size and piglet vitality
- Improves boar fertility
- Enhances immune status of livestock
- Increases omega-3: omega-3 ratio for better health
- Has the potential to reduce enteric methane emissions
algi40 fatty acid profile
(% of TFA)
View related products often bought together
algi40 is designed to enhance dietary intake of omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote animal wellbeing, growth and production.Select