monomega is a free-flowing dust-free meal made up of specific fatty acids blended with a vegetable protein meal, synthetic amino acids and glucose syrup. Designed to enhance monogastric diets to enhance reproductive activity, piglet and chick survival, growth rates, egg laying, hatchability and milk production in sows.
|Meth & Cyst||3%|
- A fish meal replacer with the benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Can used by mixed species, mills and farms
- Increase growth rates
- Lower mortality rates
- Improved conception rates
- Improved milk yield and quality in sows
- Increase in egg size and numbers
- Improved hatchability
- Boosting immune system
- More cost-effective than fishmeal
monomega can replace fishmeal on a 1:1 basis.
Why use monomega?
- Naturally processed material
- Contains high omega-3 oils and glucose syrup
- Pleasant smell and highly palatable
- Supplying Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids as replacement
- monomega can replace fishmeal on a 1:1 basis
View related products often bought together
codvit is a slow-release fat supplement designed to improve performance during poor health and heavy exercise.Select
lacto-mega supports efficient milk production, fertility and all-round performance for transition and early lactating dairy cows.Select