The proven palm-free fat supplement for high-yielding dairy cows.
envirolac is the solution for farming and environmental sustainability, proven to increase milk yields and quality while offering a lower carbon footprint than palm-oil based fat supplements.
envirolac is designed to increase dietary energy density while optimising rumen fermentation and prime liver function in order to increase milk yield and constituents and improve cow health and fertility.
|Dry Matter (%)||94.0|
|Oil and Fats (%)||50.0|
|ME (MJ/kg DM)||29.8|
- High Return on Investment
- Results demonstrate that envirolac has a higher feed conversion
- Farmers can invest in envirolac to reduce their carbon footprint
- envirolac provides a cost-effective solution to milk buyers' carbon footprint reduction requirements, without having to pay a premium
- envirolac increases butterfat production, helping farmers achieve contract targets more easily
- Financial gains achieved through higher milk yields, butterfat and protein outweighs outlay costs
- envirolac is more palatable for cows
- Farmers can achieve potential bonuses payable by processors to those who lower their carbon footprint
Targeted and precision feeding of envirolac offers producers significant financial gains through improved quantity and quality of milk produced and reduced cost of concentrate feeding.
Why use envirolac?
- Increase in milk yield
- Increase in butterfat
- Increase in protein
- Increase in fat
- Did not affect DMI
- Did not affect methane
- Lowered the carbon footprint of the feed
- Increase in milk short-chain fatty acids and DHA
View related products often bought together
algi40 is designed to enhance dietary intake of omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote animal wellbeing, growth and production.Select